- August 18: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 475 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 35 days ago
- August 9: Mercedes-Benz Mars Red Paint Defect Lawsuit Filed news | 44 days ago
- July 26: Mercedes-Benz Recalls C-Class Cars For Loose Trim recalls | 58 days ago
- July 16: Mercedes-Benz Recalls S-Class Cars For Risk of Fires recalls | 68 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Mercedes-Benz/Seat Belt Latch Mechanism
1999 Mercedes-Benz ML320
In the event of a crash, the seat occupant may not be properly restrained, increasing the risk of personal injury.
Seat Belts — Front — Anchorage
- Vehicle description: Sport utility vehicles. The latching mechanism on the seat belt assembly was not assembled correctly. If the plastic cover is loose during the engagement of the buckle tongue to the latch mechanism, the buckle could unlatch.
- Dealers will inspect the seat belt buckles. If either the driver or front passenger seat belt buckle is found to be defective, it will be replaced.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.