- April 17: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Shattered, Says California Plaintiff news | 2 days ago
- April 10: Mercedes-Benz Recalls C43, C300, C63 and E400 Vehicles recalls | 9 days ago
- March 19: Mercedes-Benz Air Conditioner Problems Keep Lawsuit Moving news | 31 days ago
- March 18: Investigation: 2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris Gas Leaks investigations | 32 days ago
- February 20: Mercedes-Benz Possibly Caught Using Emissions 'Defeat Devices' news | 58 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Mercedes-Benz/Seat Belt Latch Mechanism
1999 Mercedes-Benz ML320
In the event of a crash, the seat occupant may not be properly restrained, increasing the risk of personal injury.
Seat Belts — Front — Anchorage
- Vehicle description: Sport utility vehicles. The latching mechanism on the seat belt assembly was not assembled correctly. If the plastic cover is loose during the engagement of the buckle tongue to the latch mechanism, the buckle could unlatch.
- Dealers will inspect the seat belt buckles. If either the driver or front passenger seat belt buckle is found to be defective, it will be replaced.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.