- August 18: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 475 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 65 days ago
- August 9: Mercedes-Benz Mars Red Paint Defect Lawsuit Filed news | 74 days ago
- July 26: Mercedes-Benz Recalls C-Class Cars For Loose Trim recalls | 88 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 2005 050004: Power Steering Hose Clamp
2006 Mercedes-Benz ML350
A loss of power steering fluid can damage the power steering pump and may result in diminished power assist for steering which could lead to a crash.
Steering — Hydraulic Power Assist System
- On certain passenger vehicles, a hose clamp that secures the power steering fluid cooling hose to the power steering fluid cooler may not provide sufficient clamping force for this connection.
- Dealers will replace the power steering hose clamp free of charge. The recall began on May 17, 2005. Owners may contact Mercedes-Benz at 1-800-367-6372.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.