- April 17: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Shattered, Says California Plaintiff news | 7 days ago
- April 10: Mercedes-Benz Recalls C43, C300, C63 and E400 Vehicles recalls | 14 days ago
- March 19: Mercedes-Benz Air Conditioner Problems Keep Lawsuit Moving news | 36 days ago
- March 18: Investigation: 2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris Gas Leaks investigations | 37 days ago
- February 20: Mercedes-Benz Possibly Caught Using Emissions 'Defeat Devices' news | 63 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 2005 050004: Power Steering Hose Clamp
2006 Mercedes-Benz ML350
A loss of power steering fluid can damage the power steering pump and may result in diminished power assist for steering which could lead to a crash.
Steering — Hydraulic Power Assist System
- On certain passenger vehicles, a hose clamp that secures the power steering fluid cooling hose to the power steering fluid cooler may not provide sufficient clamping force for this connection.
- Dealers will replace the power steering hose clamp free of charge. The recall began on May 17, 2005. Owners may contact Mercedes-Benz at 1-800-367-6372.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.