- January 9: Mercedes-Benz BlueTEC Lawsuit Filed by Arizona news | 13 days ago
- December 24: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Two Vehicles For Steering Problems recalls | 29 days ago
- December 16: Mercedes-Benz Mold Lawsuit Blames Evaporator Condensation news | 37 days ago
- December 13: 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC300 Recalled recalls | 40 days ago
- December 8: Seat Belt Buckles Cause Mercedes-Benz Recall recalls | 45 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 2005 050004: Power Steering Hose Clamp
2006 Mercedes-Benz ML350
A loss of power steering fluid can damage the power steering pump and may result in diminished power assist for steering which could lead to a crash.
Steering — Hydraulic Power Assist System
- On certain passenger vehicles, a hose clamp that secures the power steering fluid cooling hose to the power steering fluid cooler may not provide sufficient clamping force for this connection.
- Dealers will replace the power steering hose clamp free of charge. The recall began on May 17, 2005. Owners may contact Mercedes-Benz at 1-800-367-6372.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.