- March 23: Mercedes-Benz Sprinter VS30 Recalled Over Fog Lights recalls | 2 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 3 days ago
- February 21: Recall: Stop Driving Your 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter VS30 recalls | 32 days ago
- February 21: Mercedes-Benz Recalls C43 and C300 Vehicles recalls | 32 days ago
- January 9: Mercedes-Benz BlueTEC Lawsuit Filed by Arizona news | 75 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 2016100004: Low-Beam Headlights Out Of Adjustment/FMVSS 108
2016 Mercedes-Benz S550
If the low-beam headlights are out of adjustment, the driver's visibility may be reduced, increasing the risk of a crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC (MBUSA) is recalling certain model year 2016-2017 S550 Coupe 4MATIC, S63 AMG Coupe 4MATIC, S65 AMG Coupe and S63 AMG Convertible 4Matic vehicles manufactured September 3, 2015, to February 4, 2016. The low beam headlights on the affected vehicles may not be properly adjusted. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 108, "Lamps, Reflective Devices, and Associated Equipment."
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and correct the headlight adjustment, as necessary, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin in November 2016. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372.
- Documents (10)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Non-Compliance Notice 573 Report/FMVSS 108
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2017-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2017-2
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall 573 Report - AMENDMENT 1
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2016-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2017-1
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2017-3
Click a tab for more information.