- November 9: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Cars With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 14 days ago
- November 9: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Vehicles With Too Much Insulation recalls | 14 days ago
- October 26: Mercedes-Benz Lawsuit Says Valeo Radiators Are Defective news | 28 days ago
- October 16: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 495,000 Vehicles in the U.S. recalls | 38 days ago
- October 12: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 115 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 42 days ago
NHTSA — Suspension: Front Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 25,319 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.