2002 Mercury Mountaineer
Worst 2002 Mountaineer drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rear differential axle seals leaking3
- rear differential failed2
- rear hub and spindle assembly failure2
- NHTSA: Power Train36
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mercury Mountaineer Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Mountaineer compares to other years?
Check out our Mercury Mountaineer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Mountaineer.