- July 17: Ford Takata Class-Action Lawsuit Receives Preliminary Approval news | 3 days ago
- June 20: NHTSA Denies Petition to Investigate Ford and Mercury SUVs investigations | 30 days ago
- April 22: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan Soft Brake Pedals Investigated investigations | 89 days ago
Mercury Recall 01S18: Ford/Tire
2002 Mercury Mountaineer
Over time, the tire could fail, increasing the risk of a crash.
Tires — Sidewall
- Vehicle description: Sport utility vehicles. The right side tires may have horizontal cuts on the edge of the tread that could have occurred during vehicle assembly.
- Dealers will inspect the tires and, if any slices are found, the cut tires will be replaced. Owner notification began June 7, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Ford at 1-800-392-3673.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.