- August 2: Trump Administration Seeks to Freeze Fuel Economy Standards news | 15 days ago
- June 24: Chrysler Pacifica Engine Stall Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 54 days ago
- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Minivans For Rollaway Risk recalls | 57 days ago
- June 8: Chrysler Wants Pacifica Engine Stall Lawsuit Dismissed news | 70 days ago
- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 74 days ago
NHTSA — Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Fuel Pump Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
fuel system problem