- May 29: Mitsubishi Mirage G4s Have Airbags That May Fail recalls | 48 days ago
- May 14: Mitsubishi i-MiEV Brake Vacuum Pump Recalls Investigated investigations | 63 days ago
- April 21: Suzuki Recalls 2 Million Cars in Japan Over Safety Inspections news | 86 days ago
Mitsubishi Recall : Mitsubishi America/Parking Brake
1999 Mitsubishi Diamante
If the screw head breaks off, the parking brake shoe retainer clip can become dislodged and could result in the parking brake dragging and/or failure of the parking brake to properly hold. Seizure of the parking brake shoe, especially on wet or snow covered roads, could result in lockup of one of the rear wheels.
Parking Brake — Driveline — Hydraulic
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The head of the screw that holds the retaining clip for the parking brake shoe can become brittle and break off.
- Dealers will replace the retaining clip screw and in the process inspect the rear brake system of any possible related damage. Any related damage that may be found will also be repaired.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.