- September 29: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders and Eclipse Cross SUVs recalls | 20 days ago
- September 25: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders With Wrong Wheel Rim Info recalls | 24 days ago
- September 22: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlander, Outlander PHEV, Outlander Sport and Eclipse Cross recalls | 27 days ago
- August 21: Mazda Says It Didn't Falsify Fuel Economy and Emissions Inspections news | 59 days ago
Mitsubishi Recall SR-04-002: Mitsubishi/FMVSS 225/Owners Manual Instructions
2003 Mitsubishi Diamante
If the tether strap is improperly installed to the tether anchor, the child safety seat may not be sufficient restrained. In the event of a crash, the child could be injured.
Equipment — Other — Owners/Service/Other Manual
- Certain sport utility and passenger vehicles fail to comply with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 225, "child restraint anchorage systems." The owner's manual does not contain a step-by-step description for headrest adjustment when installing a child restraint system (crs) tether strap.
- A letter outlining the problem will be sent to owners along with a sticker containing the correct instructions as well as instructions on where to affix the sticker in the owner's manual. The recall began on March 29, 2004. Owners should contact Mitsubishi at 1-888-648-7820.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.