- April 18: Mitsubishi Recalls Lancers to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 1 days ago
- February 22: Mitsubishi Outlander Sports Recalled For Wiper Problems recalls | 56 days ago
- February 2: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders and Lancers After Sunroofs Fly Off recalls | 76 days ago
- February 2: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders For Parking Brake Problems recalls | 76 days ago
- February 1: Mitsubishi Recalls Lancers and Outlanders With Drive Belt Problems recalls | 77 days ago
Mitsubishi Recall SR-10-03: HVAC Controller Replacement
2006 Mitsubishi Endeavor
This condition could affect defroster performance, resulting in poor windshield visibility and potentially cause a crash.
Electrical System — Software
- Mitsubishi is recalling certain model year 2006-2008 Endeavor with manual air conditioning. Due to an incorrect heater (HVAC) controller signal, the air flow from the air vents may randomly change direction and/or the temperature may briefly cycle between hot and cold.
- Dealers will inspect for damage and if necessary repair the mode door shaft free of charge. The safety recall began on December 7, 2010. Owners may contact Mitsubishi at 1-800-222-0037.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.