- September 29: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders and Eclipse Cross SUVs recalls | 47 days ago
- September 25: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders With Wrong Wheel Rim Info recalls | 51 days ago
- September 22: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlander, Outlander PHEV, Outlander Sport and Eclipse Cross recalls | 54 days ago
- August 21: Mazda Says It Didn't Falsify Fuel Economy and Emissions Inspections news | 86 days ago
Mitsubishi Recall SR-10-03: HVAC Controller Replacement
2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor
This condition could affect defroster performance, resulting in poor windshield visibility and potentially cause a crash.
Electrical System — Software
- Mitsubishi is recalling certain model year 2006-2008 Endeavor with manual air conditioning. Due to an incorrect heater (HVAC) controller signal, the air flow from the air vents may randomly change direction and/or the temperature may briefly cycle between hot and cold.
- Dealers will inspect for damage and if necessary repair the mode door shaft free of charge. The safety recall began on December 7, 2010. Owners may contact Mitsubishi at 1-800-222-0037.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.