- September 29: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders and Eclipse Cross SUVs recalls | 42 days ago
- September 25: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders With Wrong Wheel Rim Info recalls | 46 days ago
- September 22: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlander, Outlander PHEV, Outlander Sport and Eclipse Cross recalls | 49 days ago
- August 21: Mazda Says It Didn't Falsify Fuel Economy and Emissions Inspections news | 81 days ago
Mitsubishi Recall SR-15-003: Blower Motor May Fail
2011 Mitsubishi Lancer
Failure of the blower motor may reduce the performance of the windshield defroster, diminishing the driver's visibility and increasing the risk of a crash.
Visibility — Defroster/Defogger System — Windshield — Blower
- Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. (Mitsubishi) is recalling certain model year 2009-2011 Lancer vehicles manufactured March 16, 2009, to March 30, 2011, 2010-2011 Lancer Sportback vehicles manufactured June 17, 2009, to December 1, 2010, 2010-2011 Lancer Evolution vehicles manufactured July 14, 2009, to January 7, 2011, 2009-2011 Outlander vehicles manufactured February 10, 2009, to June 22, 2011, and 2011 Outlander Sport vehicles manufactured August 26, 2010, to November 19, 2010. In the affected vehicles, the blower motor may fail.
- Mitsubishi will notify owners, and dealers will replace a suspect blower motor, free of charge. The recall began on June 15, 2015. Owners may contact Mitsubishi customer service at 1-888-648-7820. Mitsubishi's number for this recall is SR-15-003.
- Documents (14)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - June 2015 SR−15−003
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - ADVANCE TECHNICAL INFORMATION NOTICE
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - PARTS BULLETIN
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Subject: Safety Recall Re-notification Campaign Date: December 23, 2015
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2016-2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2016-3
Click a tab for more information.