- September 29: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders and Eclipse Cross SUVs recalls | 74 days ago
- September 25: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders With Wrong Wheel Rim Info recalls | 78 days ago
- September 22: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlander, Outlander PHEV, Outlander Sport and Eclipse Cross recalls | 81 days ago
Mitsubishi Recall SR-15-011: Delayed Air Bag Deployment Due To Impact Sensor
2014 Mitsubishi Mirage
In the event of a crash, an air bag that does not deploy or deploys late, increases the risk of occupant injury.
- Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. (Mitsubishi) is recalling certain model year 2014 Mitsubishi Mirage vehicles manufactured July 27, 2013, to November 20, 2013, and 2012 Mitsubishi i-MiEV vehicles manufactured October 28, 2011, to September 7, 2012. Due to an increased resistance in the impact sensor for the air bag system, in the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the frontal, side and/or curtain air bags when the SRS warning is illuminated, the frontal air bag may have a delayed deployment and/or the side and curtian air bag may not deploy at all.
- Mitsubishi will notify owners, and dealers will replace the affected impact sensors, free of charge. The recall began on November 5, 2015. Owners may contact Mitsubishi customer service at 1-888-648-7820. Mitsubishi's number for this recall is SR-15-011.
- Documents (14)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Subject: Upcoming Safety Recall Affecting Certain 2012 MY i‐MiEV and 2014 Mirage – SRS Warning Light Illuminates (SR‐15‐011)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 2
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - * * ADVANCE TECHNICAL INFORMATION NOTICE * * DATE: October 28, 2015
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - No: SR−15−011 DATE: October, 2015 MODEL: 2012 i−MiEV & 2014 Mirage
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2016-2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2016-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2017-1
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2016-4
Click a tab for more information.