- April 18: Mitsubishi Recalls Lancers to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 1 days ago
- February 22: Mitsubishi Outlander Sports Recalled For Wiper Problems recalls | 56 days ago
- February 2: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders and Lancers After Sunroofs Fly Off recalls | 76 days ago
- February 2: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders For Parking Brake Problems recalls | 76 days ago
- February 1: Mitsubishi Recalls Lancers and Outlanders With Drive Belt Problems recalls | 77 days ago
Mitsubishi Recall : Mitsubishi America/FMVSS 111/Rearview Mirror
2001 Mitsubishi Montero
This limits the driver's field of vision on that side of the vehicle.
Visibility — Rearview Mirrors/Devices — Exterior
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. Some of these vehicles are equipped with outside rearview mirrors on the passenger side which do not comply with the requirements of FMVSS 111, "rearview mirrors."
- Dealers will replace the rearview mirror.
Click a tab for more information.