- September 29: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders and Eclipse Cross SUVs recalls | 78 days ago
- September 25: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders With Wrong Wheel Rim Info recalls | 82 days ago
- September 22: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlander, Outlander PHEV, Outlander Sport and Eclipse Cross recalls | 85 days ago
Mitsubishi Recall SR-04-008: Mitsubishi/Fuel Leakage
2003 Mitsubishi Montero
If the fuel leveling valve does not seal properly, fuel may leak onto the ground. Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source may result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage
- On certain sport utility vehicles, when the fuel tank is full and the vehicle is parked facing forward on an upward slope, the fuel tank leveling valve may not maintain proper sealing in the event the fuel expands from a rise in the ambient temperature.
- Dealers will replace the leveling valve. The recall began on August 30, 2004. Owners should contact Mitsubishi at 1-800-222-0037 or Mitsubishi caribbean at 1-787-251-8715.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.