- April 18: Mitsubishi Recalls Lancers to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 7 days ago
- February 22: Mitsubishi Outlander Sports Recalled For Wiper Problems recalls | 62 days ago
- February 2: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders and Lancers After Sunroofs Fly Off recalls | 82 days ago
- February 2: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders For Parking Brake Problems recalls | 82 days ago
- February 1: Mitsubishi Recalls Lancers and Outlanders With Drive Belt Problems recalls | 83 days ago
Mitsubishi Recall SR-04-008: Mitsubishi/Fuel Leakage
2004 Mitsubishi Montero
If the fuel leveling valve does not seal properly, fuel may leak onto the ground. Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source may result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage
- On certain sport utility vehicles, when the fuel tank is full and the vehicle is parked facing forward on an upward slope, the fuel tank leveling valve may not maintain proper sealing in the event the fuel expands from a rise in the ambient temperature.
- Dealers will replace the leveling valve. The recall began on August 30, 2004. Owners should contact Mitsubishi at 1-800-222-0037 or Mitsubishi caribbean at 1-787-251-8715.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.