- April 18: Mitsubishi Recalls Lancers to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 8 days ago
- February 22: Mitsubishi Outlander Sports Recalled For Wiper Problems recalls | 63 days ago
- February 2: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders and Lancers After Sunroofs Fly Off recalls | 83 days ago
- February 2: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders For Parking Brake Problems recalls | 83 days ago
- February 1: Mitsubishi Recalls Lancers and Outlanders With Drive Belt Problems recalls | 84 days ago
Mitsubishi Recall : Mitsubishi Caribbean/FMVSS 208/Air Bag Label
2003 Mitsubishi Outlander
This does not meet the requirements of the standard.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Certain passenger vehicles fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 208, 'occupant crash protection.' The bilingual english/spanish removable air bag warning labels affixed to the dash and to the sunvisor do not meet the size requirements of the standard.
- Mitsubishi caribbean will mail a customer notification letter containing a written description and a graphic of the bi-lingual dashboard air bag warning label. In addition, all current 2000-2004 nativa owners will also receive replacement air bag alert labels for the sun visors. This recall is expected to begin during March or April 2005. The notification to the nativa owners is expected to begin during April or May 2005. Owners should contact Mitsubishi caribbean at 1-787-251-8715.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.