- May 29: Mitsubishi Mirage G4s Have Airbags That May Fail recalls | 19 days ago
- May 14: Mitsubishi i-MiEV Brake Vacuum Pump Recalls Investigated investigations | 34 days ago
- April 21: Suzuki Recalls 2 Million Cars in Japan Over Safety Inspections news | 57 days ago
- April 14: Takata Airbag Recall Loaner Car Policies Lacking news | 64 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 87 days ago
Mitsubishi Recall SR-17-005: Engine May Stall Or Overheat
2016 Mitsubishi Outlander
If the engine stalls, there is an increased the risk of a crash.
Electrical System — Starter Assembly — Relay
- Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. (MMNA) is recalling certain 2015-2017 Outlander, 2015-2016 Lancer and Outlander Sport, and 2015 Lancer Evolution vehicles. These vehicles may have defective relays that can result in an engine stall, reduced engine power or the engine overheating.
- MMNA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the affected relays, free of charge. The recall began October 24, 2017. Owners may contact MMNA customer service at 1-888-648-7820. MMNA's number for this recall is SR-17-005.
- Documents (11)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - ADVANCE TECHNICAL INFORMATION NOTICE DATE: October 17, 2017 RE: Electrical Power Control Relay Safety Recall Campaign
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - PARTS BULLETIN No: ER-LO-01-17 Date: October, 2017
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577) - Customer Letter C
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 2
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577) - Customer Letter B
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577) - Customer Letter A
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - No: SR−17−005 DATE: October 2017
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 1
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2017-4
Click a tab for more information.