- January 6: Mitsubishi i-MiEV Brake Vacuum Pump Investigation Closed investigations | 16 days ago
- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 47 days ago
- December 3: Mitsubishi i-MiEV Recall Issued For 3rd Time For Brake Vacuum Pumps recalls | 50 days ago
Mitsubishi Recall SR-18-006: Incorrect Rim Size On Label/FMVSS 110
2018 Mitsubishi Outlander
The incorrect rim size information on the label can cause the operator to replace the rim with an incorrect rim size, increasing the risk of a crash.
Wheels — Rim
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. (MMNA) is recalling certain 2018-2019 Mitsubishi Outlander vehicles equipped with 18-inch alloy wheels. The Certification Label lists an incorrect rear wheel rim size. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 110, "Tire Selection and Rims."
- MMNA will notify owners and send them a corrected certification label, free of charge. Owners can also choose to have the label replaced by a dealer, free of charge. The recall began September 26, 2018. Owners may contact MMNA customer service at 1-888-648-7820. MMNA's number for this recall is SR-18-006.
Click a tab for more information.