- September 29: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders and Eclipse Cross SUVs recalls | 19 days ago
- September 25: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders With Wrong Wheel Rim Info recalls | 23 days ago
- September 22: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlander, Outlander PHEV, Outlander Sport and Eclipse Cross recalls | 26 days ago
- August 21: Mazda Says It Didn't Falsify Fuel Economy and Emissions Inspections news | 58 days ago
Mitsubishi Recall : Turn Signal Lever
2012 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
The turn signal may continue to signal an intended directional change after a point when the auto-cancel function, if operating properly, would have terminated the signal. A following or oncoming driver may receive inaccurate indications of the vehicle operator's intended maneuvers, thereby increasing the risk of a crash between vehicles due to improper vehicle signaling.
Exterior Lighting — Turn Signal
- Mitsubishi is recalling certain model year 2012 Outlander sport vehicles, manufactured from November 9, 2011, through December 16, 2011. These vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment." The turn signal levers in the vehicle were not manufactured correctly, which could result in the auto-cancel function of the turn signal becoming inoperative.
- Dealers will inspect the turn signal lever and replace it with a new one free of charge. No vehicles have been retailed to customers with this potential condition, no recall bulletin or owner letters will be prepared. You may contact Mitsubishi at 1-800-222-0037.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.