- April 18: Mitsubishi Recalls Lancers to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 1 days ago
- February 22: Mitsubishi Outlander Sports Recalled For Wiper Problems recalls | 56 days ago
- February 2: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders and Lancers After Sunroofs Fly Off recalls | 76 days ago
- February 2: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders For Parking Brake Problems recalls | 76 days ago
- February 1: Mitsubishi Recalls Lancers and Outlanders With Drive Belt Problems recalls | 77 days ago
Mitsubishi Recall SR-18-004: Wiper Link Can Corrode Due To Moisture Exposure
2014 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
Loss of wiper function can reduce visibility and increase the risk of a crash.
Visibility — Windshield Wiper/Washer — Linkages
- Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. (MMNA) is recalling certain 2011-2016 Outlander Sport vehicles. Water may enter between the hood and windshield and cause the front wiper link ball joint to corrode, possibly resulting in the wiper link separating and the wipers becoming inoperative.
- MMNA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the rod of the wiper link and the wiper motor crank arm, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin April 10, 2018. Owners may contact MMNA customer service at 1-888-648-7820. MMNA's number for this recall is SR-18-004.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.