- November 1: Nissan AEB Malfunction Lawsuit to Continue news | 26 days ago
- October 18: Nissan Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Warranties news | 40 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Recalls Altima, LEAF and Maxima Vehicles recalls | 52 days ago
- September 25: Nissan Titan Recall Ordered Over LED Headlights recalls | 63 days ago
- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 84 days ago
Nissan Recall : FMVSS 108/Amber Side Reflectors
2002 Nissan Frontier
Lack of amber side reflectors in the lamps will decrease lighting visibility to other drivers and may possibly result in a vehicle crash.
- Certain tradesonic combination lamps sold as replacement lamps for use on the above listed passenger vehicles. Combination lamps not equipped with amber side reflectors fail to conform with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Tradesonic will notify owners and replace the lamps free of charge. The recall is expected to begin during July 2006. Owners may contact tradesonic at 626-934-8884.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.