- December 1: Nissan Rogue Recall Announced Over Fire Risk From Connectors recalls | 6 days ago
- November 30: Nissan Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- November 26: Nissan Rogue CVT Issues Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- November 24: Nissan XTRONIC CVT Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- November 21: Nissan Titan XD Turbo Actuator Warranty Extended news | 16 days ago
Nissan Recall : FMVSS 108/Replacement Headlamps/Amber Reflector
2002 Nissan Frontier
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Dope, Inc. Is recalling 42,540 combination corner and bumper lamp assemblies of various part numbers sold for use as aftermarket equipment for various passenger vehicles. These headlamps fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment." These lamps do not contain the required amber side reflectors.
- Dope, Inc. Will notify owners and offer a full refund for the noncompliant combination lamps. The safety recall began on July 28, 2009. Owners may contact dope, Inc. At 1-626-272-1798.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.