- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 3 days ago
- December 7: 2013 Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Failures Investigated investigations | 7 days ago
- December 2: Nissan Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit Filed Over Sensors news | 12 days ago
- December 2: Goodyear All-Terrain Tire Lawsuit Nets Plaintiff Millions news | 12 days ago
- December 2: Consumers Confused by Partially Automated Driving Features news | 12 days ago
Nissan Recall : FMVSS 108/Amber Side Reflectors
2005 Nissan Frontier
Lack of amber side reflectors in the lamps will decrease lighting visibility to other drivers and may possibly result in a vehicle crash.
- Certain tradesonic combination lamps sold as replacement lamps for use on the above listed passenger vehicles. Combination lamps not equipped with amber side reflectors fail to conform with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Tradesonic will notify owners and replace the lamps free of charge. The recall is expected to begin during July 2006. Owners may contact tradesonic at 626-934-8884.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.