- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 13 days ago
- August 10: Nissan Rogue Automatic Braking Problems: 1,400 Complaints news | 38 days ago
- July 22: Recall: Nissan LEAF Backup Camera Not Working recalls | 57 days ago
- July 8: Nissan Lease Wear and Tear Fee Lawsuit Dismissed news | 71 days ago
- July 5: 2009 Nissan Murano Soft Brake Pedal Lawsuit Dismissed news | 74 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB19-055
2015 Nissan Leaf
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- VOLUNTARY SERVICE CAMPAIGN 2011-2019 LEAF; LITHIUM-ION BATTERY BONDING PLATES This bulletin applies to 2018-2019 vehicles equipped with a 40kWh lithium-ion battery. INTRODUCTION Nissan is conducting this voluntary service campaign on certain specific model year 2011-2019 LEAF vehicles to replace the Lithium-Ion battery bonding plates. This service will be performed at no charge to the customer for parts or labor. IDENTIFICATION NUMBER Nissan has assigned identification number P9312 to this campaign. This number must appear on all communication and documentation of any nature dealing with this campaign. DEALER RESPONSIBILITY Dealers are to repair vehicles falling within range of this campaign that enter the service department. This includes vehicles purchased from private parties, vehicles presented by transient (tourists) owners, and vehicles in a dealer?s inventory.
Click a tab for more information.