- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 3 days ago
- March 21: Nissan Rogue AEB Malfunctions Should Be Investigated investigations | 4 days ago
- February 27: 2019 Nissan Altimas Recalled For Possible Fuel Leaks recalls | 26 days ago
- February 20: 2009 Nissan Murano Recall Issued For Brake Fluid Problems recalls | 33 days ago
- February 15: Nissan Altima Door Latch Problems Cause 2nd Recall recalls | 38 days ago
2015 Nissan Leaf
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Nissan Leaf
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Nissan Leaf by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Nissan service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Nissan customer service.
In the event of a crash, if the front passenger air bag doesn't deploy properly, it can increase the risk of injury to passengers. Read more »
If the passenger frontal air bag does not deploy as intended in the event of a crash, the passenger is at an increased risk of injury. Read more »
If the brake relay fails, longer distances or additional brake effort would be required to stop the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »