- January 15: Nissan Recalls 308,000 Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 4 days ago
- November 24: Nissan Altima CVT Lawsuit Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 56 days ago
- November 22: Nissan CVT Settlement Reached news | 58 days ago
- November 18: Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Replacement Program news | 62 days ago
- November 17: Nissan Infiniti Peeling Paint Class Action Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 63 days ago
Nissan Recall : Brake Relay May Freeze In Cold Temperatures
2015 Nissan Leaf
If the brake relay fails, longer distances or additional brake effort would be required to stop the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain model year 2013-2015 LEAF vehicles manufactured November 19, 2012, to July 31, 2015. During very cold temperatures, the relay inside the electronic brake booster may freeze, requiring the driver to exert more effort to slow the vehicle down.
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will reprogram the Intelligent Brake Control Unit software, free of charge. The recall began on March 28, 2016. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (11)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Other Recall Related Documents - Defect Information Report-Paper Filing
- Defect 573 Report
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2016-2
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2016-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2017-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2017-1
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2016-4
Click a tab for more information.