- September 25: Nissan Titan Recall Ordered Over LED Headlights recalls | 0 days ago
- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 21 days ago
- August 10: Nissan Rogue Automatic Braking Problems: 1,400 Complaints news | 46 days ago
- July 22: Recall: Nissan LEAF Backup Camera Not Working recalls | 65 days ago
- July 8: Nissan Lease Wear and Tear Fee Lawsuit Dismissed news | 79 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB19-071
2015 Nissan Leaf
Affected Component: AIR BAGS
- DTC B00A0-00 STORED IF YOU CONFIRM DTC B00A0-00 (OCCUPANT DETECTION SENSOR UNIT) is stored And OCS zero point reset cannot be performed (continued on the next page) And The following screen displays: ACTION 1. Check the Occupant Classification System (OCS) control unit using the ODS Analysis tool software. ï· Refer to SERVICE PROCEDURE on page 5. HINT: âOCSâ may also be referred to as âODSâ. 2. Perform â75-zero RESETâ.
Click a tab for more information.