- September 25: Nissan Titan Recall Ordered Over LED Headlights recalls | 2 days ago
- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 23 days ago
- August 10: Nissan Rogue Automatic Braking Problems: 1,400 Complaints news | 48 days ago
- July 22: Recall: Nissan LEAF Backup Camera Not Working recalls | 67 days ago
- July 8: Nissan Lease Wear and Tear Fee Lawsuit Dismissed news | 81 days ago
Nissan TSB #P7332
2015 Nissan Leaf
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Disabling the 2G TCU Voluntary Service Campaign ***** Campaign Summary***** Nissan is conducting a Voluntary Service Campaign on certain specific 2011-2015 LEAF vehicles to disable (turn off) the 2G Telematics Control Unit (?2G TCU?). The subject LEAF vehicles are equipped with Continental GEN1 TCU devices transmitting at 2/2.5G (GSM/GPRS/UMTS) frequencies and are designed to work with 2G cellular service. The 2G cellular service is no longer active in the United States. The subject 2G TCUs are no longer connected to telematics services and no longer perform any function in the affected vehicles. This campaign is being performed out of abundance of caution to help safeguard against potential cybersecurity issues. - All eligible vehicles that enter the service department for any reason should have the subject 2G TCU deactivated. This campaign will be performed at no charge to the customer for parts or labor. - Vehicles that have been upgraded to 3G TCUs are not subject to this campaign. - For customers interested in the 3G TCU upgrade as opposed to deactivation, please refer to NTB17-015 (PC449 or PC450). ***** What Dealers Should Do ***** 1. Verify if vehicles are affected by this Voluntary Service Campaign using Service Comm I.D. P7332. 2. Dealers are requested to remedy any affected vehicles in dealer new or pre-owned inventory to ensure customer satisfaction. 3. Dealers should use NTB17-077 to disable the 2G TCU, for any vehicles subject to this campaign.
Click a tab for more information.