- July 19: Nissan Recalls Titan Trucks Due To Alternator Wire Harnesses recalls | 0 days ago
- July 8: Nissan Prevails in Rogue Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- June 11: Nissan Altima CVT Class Action Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 38 days ago
- May 31: Nissan Altimas Recalled For Risk of Fires recalls | 49 days ago
- May 12: Appeals Court Upholds $25 Million Verdict Against Nissan news | 68 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes Problems
2018 Nissan Rogue (Page 1 of 4)
- Crashes / Fires:
- 3 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 7,736 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.