2018 Nissan Titan drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2018 Nissan Titan:

2018 Nissan Titan Owner Comments

Sep 012018

Titan XD 5.6L

I purchased a 2018 Titan XD on aug 28th 2018 picked up on Sept 1. I noticed a vibration on the way home. Drove it to work for a week then took to dealer. They told me it is a known problem with the titan xd to vibrate and had previous customers with same complaint. They offered to try to fix. First attempt was road balance tires. NO resolution. Service mgr gave a number to call for nissan. I called next day and set up a complaint file. I was called a few times with a notice they are still reviewing my complaint.. 2 weeks later a rep called to tell me the complaint was denied. and was told this is how they are. There is nothing wrong with your truck. I said to the rep,you mean nissan intentionally built a truck to vibrate. Response, "nothing I can do for you.." I was Stunned. Took back to dealer where they tried again. Dealer was great. But they said there is no fix. Truck stayed there for 3 weeks. Now has 1484 miles sitting in my garage. Nissan factory rep would not drive my truck. He knows there is a problem and they don't have a solution. Lawsuit coming.

Anyone know of a solution??

Still frustrated, can't drive my new truck.

- Greg B., Versailles, US