1998 Plymouth Voyager
Worst 1998 Voyager engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- excessive noise1
- running rough1
- serpentine belt pops off or gets cut from the pulley1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine26
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...20
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline16
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling12
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Engine1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Plymouth Voyager Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Voyager compares to other years?
Check out our Plymouth Voyager overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Voyager.