2001 Pontiac Montana
Worst 2001 Montana electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- back passenger lights does not work1
- courtesy lights, dome, instrument lights all out1
- door caught fire1
- doors will not lock1
- engine won't turn over1
- power side door will not open1
- rear brake light assembly failure1
- NHTSA: Electrical System12
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Montana Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Montana compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Montana overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Montana.