- June 5: Porsche Recalls 3 Macan S and Macan SUVs recalls | 15 days ago
- May 21: Porsche Recalls 918 Spyders For Control Arm Problems recalls | 30 days ago
- April 18: Offices of Audi and Porsche Raided by German Prosecutors news | 63 days ago
Porsche Recall AH03: Passenger Frontal Air Bag May Not Deploy
2016 Porsche 911
If the air bag inflator initiator fails to ignite, the passenger frontal air bag will not deploy, increasing the risk of injury in the event of a crash.
Air Bags — Passenger Side Frontal
- Porsche Cars North America, Inc. (Porsche) is recalling certain 2016 911 GT3 RS and 911 R vehicles and 2017 911 Carrera, 911 Carrera Cabriolet, 911 Carrera 4, 911 Carrera 4S, 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet, 911 Carrera S, 911 Carrera S Cabriolet, 911 Targa 4, 911 Targa 4S, 911 Turbo S, 911 Turbo S Cabriolet, 718 Boxster, 718 Boxster S, 718 Cayman and 718 Cayman S vehicles. The passenger frontal air bag inflator initiator may fail to ignite during a crash.
- Porsche will notify owners, and dealers will replace the affected air bags, free of charge. The recall began May 15, 2017. Owners may contact Porsche customer service at 1-800-767-7243. Porsche's number for this recall is AH03.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.