- September 11: Porsche Recalls Boxsters and Caymans Over Control Issues recalls | 9 days ago
- September 3: Porsche Brake Squeal Lawsuit Dismissed news | 17 days ago
- August 19: Porsche Recalls 911, Panamera and Taycan For Seat Belts recalls | 32 days ago
- August 11: Porsche Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Warranty news | 40 days ago
- July 11: Porsche Cayenne Steering Columns May Detach recalls | 71 days ago
Porsche TSB #122-N5Q5H-09
2017 Porsche Panamera
Affected Component: VISIBILITY:POWER WINDOW DEVICES AND CONTROLS
- Information: An unfavorably positioned drain bore in the front right power windows mechanism can prevent moisture that penetrates via the window channel frombeing drained completely. If this moisture freezes at low outside temperatures, the mechanism can be damaged when the front right power window is actuated. As a result, the front right side window will no longer close. Remedial Action: Replace front right power windows mechanism.
Click a tab for more information.