- December 22: 2020 Porsche 911 Carrera Recalled For Hazard Light Failures recalls | 38 days ago
- December 20: Porsche Recalls 911 and Cayman Vehicles For Child Seat Issues recalls | 40 days ago
- November 1: Porsche Cayenne and Panamera Brake Pad Warnings May Fail recalls | 89 days ago
Porsche Recall AJ11: Brake Line Corrosion May Affect Brake Performance
2018 Porsche Panamera
Braking ability that is reduced due to a corroded brake line can increase the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic
- Porsche Cars North America, Inc. (Porsche) is recalling certain 2018 Porsche Panamera Turbo S Hybrid Executive, Panamera 4 Hybrid, Panamera Turbo S Hybrid, Panamera 4 Hybrid Executive, Panamera 4 Hybrid Sport Turismo, and Panamera Turbo S Hybrid Sport Turismo vehicles. The brake lines installed on the front axle may corrode over time. Corrosion inside the line may affect the front braking performance.
- Porsche will notify owners, and dealers will replace the brake line, and any damaged brake components, free of charge. The recall began June 26, 2019. Owners may contact Porsche customer service at 1-800-767-7243. Porsche's number for this recall is AJ11.
Click a tab for more information.