- October 20: Porsche Panamera and Cayenne Coolant Leak Lawsuit Dismissed news | 2 days ago
- September 7: Volkswagen Fuel Economy Overstated By 1 MPG news | 45 days ago
- August 26: Lawsuit Says VW Owners Suffered 'Psychological Damage' news | 57 days ago
- August 24: Audi Volkswagen Korea and Porsche Korea Busted Again news | 59 days ago
- July 29: Porsche Recalls 911s, Boxsters, Caymans and Panameras recalls | 85 days ago
2018 Porsche Panamera
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2018 Porsche Panamera
Official recalls have been issued for the 2018 Porsche Panamera by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Porsche service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Porsche customer service.
Impaired vehicle driveability can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the driver is not alerted when brake pads are worn out, the driver may lose control of the vehicle while attempting to brake, increasing the risk of crash. Read more »
An intermittent loss of power steering assist can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
Braking ability that is reduced due to a corroded brake line can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »