- December 20: Porsche Panamera Recall Based on Loss of Power Steering recalls | 62 days ago
- December 18: VW Sold 'Test' Cars That Should Have Been Destroyed news | 64 days ago
- December 13: 2018 Porsche Panamera Recall Issued Over Brake Lines recalls | 69 days ago
- December 10: Porsche Ski Bag Recall Issued For Macans and Cayennes recalls | 72 days ago
- November 30: Porsche Cayenne and Panamera Coolant Pipes Cause Lawsuit news | 82 days ago
2018 Porsche Panamera
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2018 Porsche Panamera
Official recalls have been issued for the 2018 Porsche Panamera by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Porsche service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Porsche customer service.
An intermittent loss of power steering assist can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
Braking ability that is reduced due to a corroded brake line can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »