- December 2: Subaru DriverFocus Lawsuit Says Biometric Data Collected news | 4 days ago
- October 26: Cars With Good Headlight Ratings Mean Less Car Crashes news | 42 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 77 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 83 days ago
Subaru TSB #07-120-17R
2014 Subaru BRZ
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Subaru for this TSB. Call your local Subaru dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 07-120-17R.
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Service Information Bulletin announces design changes made to the ignition coil and engine wiring harness in response to a limited number of cases related to the ignition coil primary / secondary DTCs listed.
Click a tab for more information.