- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 4 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 11 days ago
- September 1: 2021 Subaru Impreza Owners Shouldn't Drive Their Cars recalls | 18 days ago
- August 3: Subaru Fuel Pump Recall Issued For DENSO Pumps recalls | 47 days ago
Subaru TSB #02-170-17
2017 Subaru Crosstrek
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This bulletin announces part information for new Active Valve Control System (AVCS) oil control solenoid valves (OCV) which contain a redesigned internal oil seal. The new seal will eliminate potential oil seepage into the wire harness connector portion of the valve. If oil seeps into the connector, over time, the Check Engine lamp may illuminate and set various AVCS-related DTCs.
Click a tab for more information.