- February 26: Park Your 2023 Subaru Solterra Until It's Repaired recalls | 30 days ago
- February 25: Subaru Crosstrek Hybrid Recall: Battery May Fail to Charge recalls | 31 days ago
- February 22: Subaru DriverFocus Class Action Lawsuit Continues news | 34 days ago
- January 27: Subaru Recalls 2022 WRX Cars if Equipped with 'EyeSight' recalls | 60 days ago
- January 2: Subaru Files Motion to Dismiss Fuel Pump Lawsuit news | 85 days ago
Subaru TSB #05-70-19
2017 Subaru Crosstrek
Affected Component: WHEELS
- This bulletin announces a design change made to the rear wheel / brake backing plates. Under certain circumstances, some customers may have a concern regarding a howling-type sound from the rear of the vehicle later diagnosed as a faulty hub / bearing assembly. Unevenness of the backing plate surfaces may affect the concentricity (roundness) of the hub / bearing after torqued during assembly and over time, cause the howling -type sound to develop. Production changes for the backing plates have been implemented to optimize their mounting surface quality.
Click a tab for more information.