- February 26: Park Your 2023 Subaru Solterra Until It's Repaired recalls | 33 days ago
- February 25: Subaru Crosstrek Hybrid Recall: Battery May Fail to Charge recalls | 34 days ago
- February 22: Subaru DriverFocus Class Action Lawsuit Continues news | 37 days ago
- January 27: Subaru Recalls 2022 WRX Cars if Equipped with 'EyeSight' recalls | 63 days ago
- January 2: Subaru Files Motion to Dismiss Fuel Pump Lawsuit news | 88 days ago
Subaru TSB #07-118-17R
2017 Subaru Crosstrek
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- Models with SRVD Only. This bulletin provides revised diagnostic and repair procedures to address DTC B2327 for the Subaru Rear Vehicle Detection (SRVD), Blind-Spot Detection (BSD) and Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA) system on the applicable models listed above. Under very specific (rare) conditions, the radar function of the SRVD system may experience a communication error and cause the SRVD warning lamp to illuminate. In addition, under certain highway driving conditions, an improper signal calculation by the system may cause a Cancel Code B2328 to set which will also cause the SRVD warning lamp to illuminate.
Click a tab for more information.