- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 4 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 11 days ago
- September 1: 2021 Subaru Impreza Owners Shouldn't Drive Their Cars recalls | 18 days ago
- August 3: Subaru Fuel Pump Recall Issued For DENSO Pumps recalls | 47 days ago
Subaru TSB #12-247-18
2017 Subaru Crosstrek
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- Impreza 5-door models only. This Service Information bulletin serves as a reminder to always make sure the rear cargo cover (a.k.a. Tonneau Cover) is re-installed properly after removal. Although the cover fits and operates if not installed properly, wrinkling and / or damage to the cover material can occur.
Click a tab for more information.