- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 5 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 12 days ago
- September 1: 2021 Subaru Impreza Owners Shouldn't Drive Their Cars recalls | 19 days ago
- August 3: Subaru Fuel Pump Recall Issued For DENSO Pumps recalls | 48 days ago
Subaru TSB #15-196-16R
2017 Subaru Crosstrek
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- ONLY 2016-2017MY: Those Models equipped with STARLINK Telematics. Provisioning is the process by which the DCM receives the subscription request and activates the related DCM features requested as outlined in the specific subscription contract. If provisioning is not successful then the DCM may remain in an inactive state and the requested services may not be activated for the customer. Field investigation has found that this may be a result of three possible conditions. * The DCM may be off the network due to vehicle storage or other network factors. * The DCM may be lacking power or ground due to some body side electrical concern. * The DCM may have an internal failure.
Click a tab for more information.