2019 Subaru Crosstrek accessories - interior problems: radio loses presets

Radio Loses Presets

2019 Subaru Crosstrek

This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Subaru dealer.

6.0

2019 Subaru Crosstrek accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2019 Subaru Crosstrek:

2019 Subaru Crosstrek Owner Comments

Jun 132019

Crosstrek Premium 2.0L

• CVT transmission

I bought this car new, in March 2019. It lost all my FM presets shortly after entering them, so I tried to set up a driver profile. That didn't help, as only a day or 2 later the FM presets were all gone again. Ironically, the XM presets don't seem to be affected. My "free" XM trial period is almost over, so I made an appt with my local dealer. They didn't admit to knowing about the issue, and said there was no "recall" for this complaint. When I reminded them that a "recall" is only issued for a safety defect, they just said it's the same thing, but they weren't aware of any fix. They made an appt for me next week none the less. We'll see how that goes. My facebook Crosstrek user group has been aware of the issue for months, and some users claim that a software reflash will fix the issue, and others said that the entire "head" unit had to be replaced. Either way, I don't care what they do, it's annoying to have to reset my FM radio presets every week. I will get it fixed.

- Craig P., Depew, NY, US

Jan 302019

Crosstrek Limited 2.0L Horizontally-Opposed

• CVT transmission

Made little effort to get the problem resolved. Need to make an appointment with the Dealer soon.

- Richard F., Lincoln, US