- January 8: Subaru Recalls 498,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 17 days ago
- December 25: Subaru Windshield Lawsuit Says Replacement Glass Is Defective news | 31 days ago
- December 23: Subaru Cracked Windshield Class Action Lawsuit Filed in California news | 33 days ago
- December 12: Subaru PCV Valve Recall Issued For Crosstreks, Foresters and Ascents recalls | 44 days ago
- December 2: Subaru Forester Passenger Airbag Sensor Lawsuit Filed news | 54 days ago
NHTSA — Visibility Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 1,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
windows / windshield problem