- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 7 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 13 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 20 days ago
- September 1: 2021 Subaru Impreza Owners Shouldn't Drive Their Cars recalls | 27 days ago
- August 3: Subaru Fuel Pump Recall Issued For DENSO Pumps recalls | 56 days ago
Subaru TSB #09-72-20
2018 Subaru Impreza
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- This bulletin announces availability of new intake manifold assemblies which include enhanced TGV assemblies to address related DTCs which may set as a result of lubricant contained within the actuator component of the TGV leaking and being drawn into the engine.
Click a tab for more information.