- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 4 days ago
- November 30: Subaru Cheated on Vehicle Inspections Longer Than Believed news | 15 days ago
- November 15: Subaru WRX Ringland Failure Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 30 days ago
- November 8: Recall: Don't Trust Subaru Legacy and Outback Fuel Gauges recalls | 37 days ago
- November 8: Subaru Broken Valve Springs Cause Recall of 165,500 Vehicles recalls | 37 days ago
Subaru Recall : Subaru/Brake Master Cylinder
2002 Subaru Legacy
At these temperatures, the brakes may not release after being applied, even when the driver's foot is no longer on the brake pedal. This can occur withour prior warning, possibly resulting in a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Master Cylinder
- On certain passenger vehicles, the brake master cylinders may not function properly in ambient temperatures below freezing 32 degrees Fahrenheit and lower).
- Dealers will replace the master cylinders. Owner notification began March 21, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Subaru at 1-800-782-2783.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.