- June 1: Subaru Class Action Lawsuit Continues For WRX Owners news | 53 days ago
- May 13: Subaru Battery Class Action Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 72 days ago
- May 1: Subaru Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over EyeSight news | 84 days ago
- April 28: Subaru Cracked Windshield Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 87 days ago
Subaru TSB #12-197-16
2005 Subaru Outback
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Subaru for this TSB. Call your local Subaru dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 12-197-16.
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- "AS PART OF OUR DEDICATION TO CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, SUBARU OF AMERICA, INC. IS INITIATING A PROGRAM TO EXTEND THE ORIGINAL NEW CAR LIMITED WARRANTY COVERAGE OF THE INSTRUMENT PANE+G108 (IP) OR DASHBOARD ASSEMBLY ON THE APPLICABLE VEHICLES LISTED ABOVE TO 10 YEARS / REGARDLESS OF MILES FROM THE ORIGINAL WARRANTY START DATE. THIS WARRANTY EXTENSION WILL COVER A ONE-TIME REPLACEMENT OF THE IP IF IT MELTS OR BECOMES STICKY TO THE TOUCH AS A RESULT OF EXPOSURE TO HEAT AND / OR HUMIDITY CONDITIONS. THIS EXTENSION WILL NOT COVER IPS WITH DAMAGE RESULTING FROM OUTSIDE INFLUENCE SUCH AS ABUSE, VANDALISM OR APPLICATION OF HARSH CHEMICALS SUCH AS ACIDS, BASES, OR PETROLEUM PRODUCTS. THE CONDITION MUST BE VERIFIED DURING AN INSPECTION BY AN AUTHORIZED SUBARU RETAILER. SOA WILL INFORM VEHICLE OWNERS THIS CONDITION MAY EXIST VIA A CUSTOMER LETTER. FOR VEHICLES WITHIN THE COVERAGE GUIDELINES LISTED IN THIS BULLETIN, CUSTOMERS CAN SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH AN AUTHORIZED SUBARU RETAILER SHOULD ANY OF THE DESCRIBED CONDITIONS OCCUR."
Click a tab for more information.