- June 1: Subaru Class Action Lawsuit Continues For WRX Owners news | 55 days ago
- May 13: Subaru Battery Class Action Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 74 days ago
- May 1: Subaru Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over EyeSight news | 86 days ago
- April 28: Subaru Cracked Windshield Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 89 days ago
Subaru TSB #WQR 53A 1
2005 Subaru Outback
Affected Component: AIR BAGS:FRONTAL:PASSENGER SIDE:INFLATOR MODULE
- Owner Notification Subaru will begin mailing to affected vehicle owners on June 17, 2015. The first owners to receive notification will be owners identified based on registration data in areas of high absolute humidity (FL, HI, PR, GU, VI, AL, GA, MS, TX, LA). In addition to notification by postal mail, vehicle owners with a valid email address and MySubaru subscribers will be notified electronically. A copy of the owner notification letter will be added at the end of the WQR?53 campaign bulletin shortly. Retailer affected VIN Lists will be distributed by the Zone Offices. Retailers are requested to order parts to support scheduled customer service appointments.
Click a tab for more information.