2015 Subaru Outback accessories - interior NHTSA complaints: Seats

NHTSA — Seats Problems

2015 Subaru Outback accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Subaru Outback:

2015 Subaru Outback Owner Comments

Nov 142014

Outback

I have a new 2015 Subaru Outback limited. Within a month of purchase, it started giving me lower back pain. Several owners of new 2015 Outback including professional reviewers are also reporting back pain and injuries because of over extending lumbar support - some examples attached below. When contacted Subaru, I was advised that nothing can be done to reduce the lumbar support. Dealer also advised me that nothing can be done from their side. It would be greatly appreciated if this can be investigated. www.subaruoutback.org/forums/138-gen-5-2015-present/210521-too-aggressive-lumbar-support-killing-my-back.html www.kbb.com/car-news/all-the-latest/2015-Subaru-legacy-finally-A-contender/2000010841/.

- West Windsor, NJ, USA